Victory Family Services leadership staff and board of directors are dedicated to providing consumer-driven services. To this end, persons receiving services will provide the primary direction in shaping their services and formulating their plan of service or support.
- The plan of service or support for persons receiving services shall be developed through a person-centered planning process.
- The plan is to be based on the expressed needs and desires of the persons served and their abilities, capabilities and the supports necessary to reach their goals.
- Services and supports are to be provided in environments that promote maximum inclusion and quality of life.
- The process will fully explore the individuals’ and desires with respect hopes and dreams for the future.
- The process will encourage, support, and enable choice.
- The process will consider issues and concerns about the person’s health, welfare, and safety.
Allow this list provided by our leadership, guide you in formulating services. For any questions, please reach out to us using our contact page